Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Travel day has arrived

We will be picked up by Grandad and Nanny in 1 hour to begin our travel to our Daughter. While one part of my heart is travelling to my daughter the other parts of my heart are feeling broken. It was very hard to say goodbye to my boys this morning for 3 weeks. It is such an emotional time within me. Lots of tears. What makes me feel brighter is to know that i have my Mum and Dads support.
My Mum and Dad have made my dream come true,with my journey to adopt my daughter. I am so blessed to have myself been adopted into their lives.
My mum Kay is my 'mummy mentor' and i am who i am today from the love and support she has always given and shown to me. My parents are living with my boys while we are away and will love, laugh, cry and support Jake and Tayn. This allows me to go and focus our energies on Zian.
So i will post again from Hong Kong before we travel into China with 1 night until we meet our daughter.
Take care of you all and chat soon Love JOxoxoxo

1 comment:

Amanda McGill said...

Oh man! Your making me cry! You are so right, you have such a beautiful relationship with your mother. She is such a big part of your life and I am so glad for you that you have that support in your life when you need it!
Kay, you have done such a wonderful job raising your daughter. This shows in the way that she mothers her children and tends her friendships and nurtures her relationship with her husband and her parents, along with just being a beautiful caring person. thanks for helping to make JoJo the lovely person she is.
Love Amanda