Sunday, April 27, 2008

Updates on life with pictures




Life in the Poulsen household is crazy to say the least..


Family time
Jake trying to show me to use the stick to hold my icecream
Yep mum will just through me into the laundry tub. Check out my donk on forehead
Looks like mum has some cleaning to do

We love iceream time. REDSKINS yumyum
Sunday afternoon treat time


Nanny helping us all out with mum having kinked her neck and dad having had knee surgery
Zian fighting with grandad over his dinner. She doesnt stop eating EVER!!!!!!



This is my second visit to daddy in hospital.This time he has just had knee surgery OOOUCCH
Daddy has just had a knee reconstruction AGAIN




And playing in Tayns castle
Little two kids playing in my shoe box on deck





How exciting Jakes first school camp.Grade 5 school camp.All packed n ready to go.No mummy!!!
picking up one tired camper after 3 days at Maggie island with school






Tayn n Zian still parking dads car
My friend mia taking me for a ride in my trikes trailer







Morning routine brushing our teeth together

Tayn and Zian driving daddys car

No comments: